New Garage Improvements

For the last year or so, I’ve been renting a house, and thus wasn’t able to make any large improvements. We finally found one to buy, and though the house itself is almost exactly what we want, the garage needed a few upgrades.

Perhaps “needed” was a bit of an exaggeration. If I was just using it for storage, there was nothing really wrong with it, but I’d wanted sealed floors for some time, and outlets were extremely limited. To solve these issues, I hired a local company to put in a Spartacote coating on the floor, and a local electrical company to put in three four-outlet boxes near where I’d be doing most of my work. I also set up storage for tools in parts, which turned out quite well. Check out my progress in the video below:

Note that I didn’t get paid by Spartacote or anyone else to make this video. I’m quite happy with how the floors turned out, but there are also DIY options that may work well forย  your purposes.

I debated on whether I should put this video out, and what form it was going to take. Hopefully you find it interesting, and thanks to those that helped me hash it out! A lot of my work lately has concentrated on storage and practical improvements, which would seem to be the natural result of moving.

  1. Congratulations,,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>